Successful practices are not built on great orthodontics alone. It takes
great team members delivering first-rate customer "patient" services,
too. Cathy will focus on building a game plan with you to produce consistent
procedures and protocols for your staff to implement
in all aspects of the orthodontic practice based on
your needs. In the end when it is time to implement, Cathy
will stay by your side monitoring the progress, making recommendations
and measuring the results.
Cathy's goal in working with practices is to contribute to the overall enhancement
of the practice's health, to improve productivity and quality of the team
members, and to increase profitability of the operations. As a result,
and team members increase the excellence of service to their patients.
Everyone likes choices...
You choose which services meet your practice needs:
- In-Office Practice Review, Recommendations, Staff Training & Support
- Specific Job Function and Staff Training
- Staff Motivation
- Speaker for Your "Referring Dental Appreciation Event"
- Speaker for Lecture Programs
Cathy delivers you choices:
Here is what you can expect from Cathy's expertise and choices of services:
Your Choices for Orthodontic Practice Enhancement Include:
- To contribute to profit of the practice
- To enhance communication with patients, parents, and referring dentist
- To improve quality and service to the patients
- To assist team members in their daily tasks
- To motivate and improve morale within the practice
- To improve productivity of team members
- To increase team member participation in the practice
- To improve patient satisfaction
- To add my innovation and creativity to your mix
- To aid in problem solving
- To assist in research and development
- To assist with setting priorities and time management
- Customer Patient Service Practices
- New Patient Process-Patient Enrollment
- Patient Communication Tools & Handouts
- Recall System-Growth Guidance & Retention
- Clinical/Chairside Assistant Efficiency
- Patient Manager System
- Successful Scheduling & Patient Flow
- Diagnostic Records Excellence
- Internal & External Marketing
- Staff Recruitment, Job Descriptions, Performance Review and Staff Motivation
- Office Policies and Handbook
- Letter Library
- Team Spirit
TOP OF PAGE
CHOICES For In-Office Consulting
3-4 Day In-Office Practice Review & Recommendations for Enhancement of Your Practice and Team Based on Your Specific Needs
This review of your practice begins with defining your immediate improvement
goals. Recommendations and review of the practice is determined through questionnaires
for Doctors and staff, interviews, observation, perception checking, and impartial
listening. This is an intensive three-day "fact finding" and in-depth "review-action
plan" designed to identify existing needs and give you the tools and resources
Post Initial Visit - On-going practice support
Ongoing practice support based on your desired goals is a combination of
on-site visits, follow-up support materials, and telephone and e-mail contacts.
Support periods can range from 6 to 12 months depending on your specific
goals and desired outcomes.
3 Day In-Office: New Patient Process Training Program Manual and CD-ROM
From the initial phone call through the time the patient begins treatment is covered with this training. Developing relationships, using educational tools and setting up financial arrangements are all keys to developing and maintaining a healthy practice. Effective systems and communication training can increase your conversion rate significantly.
Taking into consideration the culture and needs of the individual practice and objectives of the individual practitioner, Cathy will design a customized new patient process. This comprehensive evaluation includes:
- Development of outstanding customer service practices.
- Comprehensive review and recommendations on the steps that occur from the initial patient phone call to the patient starting treatment.
- Recommendation for technology tools to aid in staff and patient education.
- Development of tools for tracking patients, keeping statistics and using benchmarks for evaluating the New Patient Process.
- Evaluation and creation of procedures for recall, will call and pending patients.
- Evaluation and recommendation for all types of materials and correspondence used in the new patient process.
- Recommendations and development of marketing materials for internal and external programs.
- Empowerment of staff to set goals, prioritize and implement all new procedures.
TOP OF PAGE
3 Day In-Office: Re-engineering Your Recall System with a "Kids Club
Program" Workbook & CD-ROM
Successful practices recognize the powerful impact of converting Recall/Observation patients and place a high priority on managing their recall system. By providing value to your Recall/Observation patients, you can reinforce your high quality reputation and continue to benefit from a strong referral base.
Highlights of the Kids Club Program:
- Screening- your front office staff will learn how to properly handle the initial call of potential recall patients. Assure your patients are scheduled appropriately and the approach to the new patient exam focuses on the needs of the patient and parent.
- New patient exam - tips to building a
great new patient exam when directing the patient towards the Kids Club
Program. Promote your Kids Club Program throughout the entire office
to enhance the profile of membership.
- Scripting - valuable dialogue for your
Doctor and New Patient Coordinator to use when enrolling a patient in
Club Program. Tips on complimenting both the referring Doctor and parent
- Staff education - help your staff understand
their role in implementing a successful Kids Club Program. The key is to
ensure the whole practice understands that recall patients are an important
source of future revenue for the practice. Each will learn their role in
converting recall patients to starts.
- Dental community education - tips are
provided on how you can educate your dental community and heighten
awareness of early identification by introducing them to the Kids Club.
By incorporating this concept, you should increase the referrals to your
practice of potential orthodontic patients.
- Categorizing patients - the how to's of
categorizing and establishing a rating system for your recall patients
and the benefits your practice will see by implementing this concept.
- Systematic approach - recalling the patient
- simple, yet highly effective guidelines to stay in touch with your patients.
Ensure follow up is consistent and timely.
- Tracking/reporting system - monitor success and ensure accountability. The program should be assigned to one person who can make the program a priority.
- Patient relationship building -
tips that reveal to the patient and parent the investment you have
in them. Enthusiastically promote the Kids Club Program in an effort
your recall patients feel they are part of something special.
- Provide effective materials - before and after each visit to educate patients and parents on the benefits of orthodontics, benefits of early treatment, specifics on your practice, etc.
TOP OF PAGE
1 Day In-Office: Indirect Bonding for Clinical Efficiency (labial and lingual)
This program provides the orthodontist and clinical team members with essential
techniques required for successful indirect bonding. The program demonstrates
the details and importance of each step, from impression taking to archwire
placement. It also provides hands-on training opportunities for participants.
Learning in the team's environment promotes effective learning, an evaluation
of instrumentation, products and allows the clinical team to ask questions
and address their personal needs.
- Successfully indirect bond 2-4 patients (depending on the number of clinical assistants participating)
- Understand procedure details through demonstration, discussion and hands-on experience
- Learn techniques and tips for accurate impressions which are critical to success
- Learn essential techniques for pouring and preparing models
- Learn how to effectively communicate orthodontist preferences when completing laboratory forms
- Understand how to properly prepare and package models for shipping
- Learn effective isolation techniques including second molars to enable
full arch bonding - no bands
- Review critical steps for preparing teeth for bonding
- Understand the importance of adhesive utilization and proper tray placement/removal
- Evaluate bonding materials, instrumentation and operatory organization
- Learn and practice verbal skills on how to utilize indirect bonding as a marketing tool
TOP OF PAGE
Half Day - Referring Dentists and Staff Appreciation Event
As part of your "yearly marketing plan," sponsor a half-day seminar
to thank referring dentists and their teams for their support throughout
the year. This seminar is designed to showcase your practice and offer ideas
and tips to improve customer service in the dental practice setting. The
seminar is created to be fun, challenging and inspiring.
Creating Patient Loyalty Through Memorable Service
This session will discuss how to make patients love you, keep them coming
back and tell everyone they know. Review of the principles used to develop
patient loyalty includes: how to say everything in terms of the patient,
how to say "yes" and be friendly in every situation, how to have
fun on the job and how to get patients to tell good stories about you and
your practice. Included will be a self-evaluating questionnaire with tips
and examples to improve patient service success. Discussion on the secret
words to use when a patient complains, along with the forbidden phrases we
should never say when talking with a patient/parent.
10 Great Tips for Success
Exceptional customer service is just as much what you don't do for
your patients, as it is what you do for them. Learn "10 tips" to
help you do things right throughout your patient's journey in your practice.
During this discussion, participants will have a chance to share their experiences
and insight on "exceptional customer service" as it relates to
the dental practice. By the end of the session, everyone will be brainstorming
ideas and solutions to turn the previously perceived negative customer service
practices into positives.
Cathy's commitment to you is to deliver services that are constructive,
cost-effective, and productive for all involved. She encourages open and
honest communication. All information, practice or personal, will remain
TOP OF PAGE
Office Policy Handbook for Team Members
This handbook and accompanying CD-ROM provides the framework to create an effective
employee manual for your orthodontic practice. Clear, easy-to-follow guidelines
include conditions of employment, office policies and rules, payroll and timekeeping,
performance management, and employee benefits. The Team Member Handbook will
assist you in designing a customized handbook for your practice, avoiding the
risk of creating unintended contractual obligations. Forms include: Employee
Agreement to Maintain Confidentiality of Records, Exit Interview, Time Off Request,
and Travel & Mileage Reimbursement.
The New Patient Process Manual
This manual provides detailed information, from the initial phone call to the
day the patient starts treatment. Included are protocols for building relationships,
enrolling the patient, using correspondence for the patient and referring dentist,
one-step exam, recall/will call procedures, surveys and statistical tracking.
The New Patient Manual is complete with support materials and CD-ROM that allows
customization to your training manual.
Marketing Recipes for Creating Loyal Patients and Referring Dentists
The Marketing Recipe Manual is filled with over 100 "fun and imaginative" ideas,
suggestions and recommendations for patient contests, parent appreciation
events and gifting to referring dentists. Included are innovative and creative "posters,"
"game entry slips," and "poems and stories" to share
that can be duplicated and used today in your practice. CD-ROM of manual
is included for customization of contests and posters.
All manuals come with accompanying CD/ROM for customization.
Individual manuals are sold at $295.00 each shipping and handling
Purchase all 3 - $749.00 shipping included